Vigorous, big sized, round cabbage in the Blue-Green type. For fresh market and processing. Well adapted to a wide range of growing conditions.
- Around 100 – 110 growing days from transplanting till maturity.
- Average head weight 2,5 to 6,0 kg (depending on plant density).
- Advise: plant population 25.000 – 35.000 pl/ha.
- Well filled heads with good field holding capacity.
- Under the right growing conditions a consistent performance.
- Suitable for (humid) summer crops as well for overwintering under very mild frost conditions.
- Strong against bolting.
- Resistances*: HR: Fusarium conglutinans (YR)
IR: Black Rot (Xanthomonas)